READ BOOK Reading To Grow: A Field Guide To The Bible

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    terror of my speedcore Index du Forum -> terror of my speedcore -> Les membres
Auteur Message
wylmykay

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 21:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: READ BOOK Reading To Grow: A Field Guide To The Bible Répondre en citant

Reading to Grow: A Field Guide to the Bible
by Bernard James Mauser
rating: 5.0 (2 reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Reading to Grow: A Field Guide to the Bible
READ BOOK Reading to Grow: A Field Guide to the Bible

This book is a short introduction to the things every Christian should know about the Bible. It provides answers to a broad assortment of questions ranging from why there are different translations, how do experts approach Bible difficulties, what are the basics of interpretation, and more. The work seeks to be a powerful tool to equip and encourage the saints so they rightly handle the Word of God. Drawing from a rich tradition of theology and philosophy, readers will find themselves instructed and inspired from some of the greatest minds in the Christian tradition on various Biblical issues.

Details:
price: $16.98
bound: 110 pages
publisher: Wipf and Stock (April 19, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1532616147, 978-1532616143,
weight: 6.9 ounces (
filesize:

171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 21:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    terror of my speedcore Index du Forum -> terror of my speedcore -> Les membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation